Automatically linking GoPro chapter video files

Last week I ran a trackday @ Circuit Spa and recorded 5u of video in one session.
When I look back at this session only the first chapter file of the GoPro video is linked. This is not the first time I used this camera, but is was the first time with a Samsung S3 mini.
Did I do something wrong? and is there an easy fix to add the other chapter files. I tried linking them, as I add the second chapter all other chapters are added but the first chapter does not stay linked.

Comments

• Hi, you probably did nothing wrong, the automatic chapter files is broken in v5.0. Will be fixed ASAP!
  • And if I install a new, yet to be released, version, will my files be linked again?
  • Yes. The v5.0 is unable to create the links for chapter files right now for new sessions, but one fixed, they will be created for these sessions too.

Your old sessions (recorded with v4.x) should still have their chapter file linking intact, this is about new sessions only.
  • The fixed version, v5.0.5, should make it to Play Store beta group today. Production release next week.
  • Well I recorded some videos with the gopro and in every resume only one lap is linked and not all of them.
    It's rather frustrating when things that worked fine stop to work all of a sudden.

Do we have an ETA to fix the mess with the gopro videos ?
  • edited April 2017
    @alexk, just put it for 100% roll out, v5.0.6 for Android should be available within one hour.

I understand your frustration, but as I improve something, or write new features, I'm also bound to break something in process. So it's a choice between no improvements at all or possible new bugs now and then. Good testing would prevent most of the bugs getting to the users, but no one is perfect...