Video overlay(android)

Good evening! I recently bought the pro app for RC and did a track day. I used a GoPro Hero3 and operated it through RC only, not the capture app.. But i dissabled the ''internal camera'' option on my android phone(Samsung S4) so, naturaly, there is no overlay video option to export..in the sessions it only shows the dials and telemetry but no image ofcourse.. The gopro recorded all the videos normally.
So, is there any chance to combine the telemetry with the videos or i must allways have the internal video option on when i am using RC along with the action cam?
Thanks guys!

Comments

• It certainly is possible, and actually this is a major use case for the app!

You'll need to move your video files to:
    /DCIM/RaceChrono/ (on internal storage) or
    /Android/data/com.racechrono.app/files/Movies/RaceChrono/ (RaceChrono, external storage)
    /Android/data/com.racechrono.pro/files/Movies/RaceChrono/ (RaceChrono Pro, external storage)

And then sync the video files as described in the tutorial:
    http://racechrono.com/article/480
  • Thank you very much for the prompt response! So actually we dont need a seperate programme or even a computer to combine video and data! That's cool!
  • Yep, RaceChrono does it all :)
  • excellent job! well done! And we had lap timing from the track and RC was only 0.1 sec slower! And i am not using any other gps receiver, only the phone!