Dashboard

I have just purchased the RaceChrono app for android and I will use it that with my son's kart. It would be really nice if the dashboard could also display some other information such as rpm or speed rather than only lap times.

Would it be possible to add such a feature?

Comments

• Yes, there's separate Gauges page on the live screen, but I'm guessing you want also lap times there. I'm currently in process renewing the live screen, so something like this will be included too.
  • Great news, I know it is on separate page but it would be nice to have everything on one screen with lap timer as probably with the gloves it might be difficult to swipe the screen.
  • Bump for showing additional OBD info (ie. oil/coolant temp) on live screen, like HLT does.

For the time being, I'm using Samsung's split screen feature on my cellphone to run the laptimer on the top half, and the Torque app (with two gauges) on the bottom.
  • edited August 2017
    This is coming on next version, out early September. You will be able to select any display to be part of the live timer screen.