I am trying to write a tool that will take vbo data from RaceChrono, merge it with data from another tool, and write a vbo file for import back in to RaceChrono. I have some questions and the vbo format for RaceChrono. Thanks for the help!
1) Does the order of the columns matter? If so, what are the rules?
2) Are [header] and [column names] both required? If so, what is the use of each in RaceChrono?
3) Do I use the rc_ prefix on the channel identifiers in [header], [column names], or both?
4) What characters cannot be used in [header] and/or [column names ]
5) How is time in the first row of the file used?
6) I notice some [headers] have units included. Is that required?
Thanks, I'm sure I'll have more questions.