Importing NMEA file issue

2»

Comments

• can anyone help with my issue?
  • edited July 2011
    Yesterday I watched your logs, it's one Hz.
    Indeed it does not work with RC 1.4, I have not found quickly why.
    I have no free time right now, try to be patient.

This case is a bit special ...

• :BehindTheGreenDoor: Your files are fine except a small detail. NMEA 0183 requires CF LF line fees. You file seems to have only LF (or only CF). You can fix the files by opening them in windows wordpad.exe and saving (it will rewrite the line feed). I might make RaceChrono more robust and accept LF / CR alone.
  • edited April 2010
    @ aol & hugos

Thanks for your help guys, using wordpad I saved the file and the <LF><CF> strings were saved/added to the saved file. After that RC1.4 worked beautifully.

-Any idea why gpsbable didnt save the <LF><CF> strings? Is this a configuration option?

Btw for anyone that might be reading this and wondering what LF/CF are LF= line break CF=carriage return
  • Hello,

First of all I would like to congratulate the team who is developping this amazing software.

I have started to use it some days ago after having bought the GPS iBlue 747 A+. I'm also using my PDA, an HTC Touch Cruise.

I'm currently facing several issues, and i'm therefore asking for your help.

1) I'm not able to import the nmea files created with the BT747 software installed on my laptop. After reading this post and tried a lot of configuration, I didn't managed to import the nmea files in the Race Chrono software.
    I always have a travelled route set to O. What is the recommanded configuration for the iBlue 747 A+ + the BT747 SW.

2) I've installed the BT747 software on my PDA to manage the GPS parameter but the keyboard is not working and I cannot change the parameters.

3) The RaceChrono version installed on my pda doesn't allow me to use the full keyboard, i'm only able to use the numbers of the keyboard not the letter....

So, am I the first one to have this kind of problems? do you have solutions for my issues?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend.
  • Hi, I can't successfully import an nmea session from a transystems 747a+ gps, racechrono 1.45 shows 0 laps. Could you take a look to my file?
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2645772916/GPSDATA-20120429.zip