Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica

Why new version of RC 2.06 doesn't support Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica telephone? There was no problem with previous versions (e.g. 2.04). Is it a bug, or future versions will not support my phone as well? My OS ver. 2.2.1 (2.6.29.6) CyanogenMod-6.1.1-Spica-alpha8.4
treb0r

Comments

• I didn't change anything that should prevent it from working. What makes you think it's not supported? Does it crash or not available from Play Store? I've installed it on Android 2.1 phone so whole OS version range between 2.1 and 4.1 should be supported!
  • It says in Play store that update to 2.06 is not available because phone is not supported.
    But i think I have problem with my phone:OS, Google Play, and so on. Today I will install different OS and will raport.
  • Ok. There's .apk available at www.racechrono.com/beta/ if Google Play still fails you after system update. I'm it will install just fine when you cut the Play Store from the equation.
  • I re-installed OS. Play store works, as well as Racechrono 2.06. My/phone fault. Topic to close