obd data not reviewable on rc pro 3.11

IThe obd data is available in real time and shown on CSV export. However I cannot see them on the review plots. GPS data shows up fine. Video and maps are also synced fine. But no rpm, throttle or temp gets plotted.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Can you share the session as sample to tracks(at)racechrono.com
  • I'm not having a good bug fixing day today :( I broke OBD-II distance channel when fixing other bug, and didn't see it in my testing. Sessions recorded with RaceChrono v3.11 have broken OBD-II distance x-axis, fixed in v3.12.
  • I am confused. Do you want me to still share the session with you? Or wait until the 3.12 is published and then retry?
  • edited June 2014
    If the you recorded the session with the v3.11, I think I found that bug without the sample. Sorry for confusion! The sessions recorded v3.11 will remain broken (distance channel is missing for OBD-II / RaceDAC / internal sensors), but new sessions recorded v3.12 will work as expected again. Just uploaded v3.12, so it should be available in hour or two.
  • Tried again with 3.12 and this problem went away. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

• Thank you for reporting it very quickly!
  • Wow, good news! I thought I was going crazy! :-)

I was testing last week with my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, China blue OBD-II, and GoPro Black camera, (for export to RaceRender) by driving a loop around my house. My neighbors must think I keep forgetting something at home, because I keep doing loops. Just got around to connecting my GoPro, and noticed no rpm/throttle reading in last week's RC session.

Can't wait to try this again tomorrow!
  • Sorry again for the broken build :)