Transfer data to MAC for larger screen view

I have RaceChrono Pro on an Android (wrap the phone in a t-shirt and stick it under my ZX6R Seat and go play). Works great, split times and Google maps with overlay on the phone.

So how do I get this data onto a Mac Book Pro for better visibility.

Comments

• You could share the session to www.serious-racing.com . Or export as .vbo file and open in RaceLogic Circuit Tools (free application for PC/Mac).

PS. Make sure you're using external GPS as the data will not be very good when using the built-in GPS from under the seat :)
  • Thanks aol I'll look into that, I did the export, but not sure where the .vob file ends up (still searching the phone).

While I don't go fast enough to make the under the seat GPS vagaries an issue I am going to look at mounting the phone on say the dip in the tank, just for ease of access (but with better GPS as a side effect).
  • It ends up in /Android/data/com.racechrono.pro(or .app)/files/export/ but I do recommend using the share option in the menu. This way you can share it directly to your email or cloud and not have to dig it up on the phone.

• when I transfer data from my android smartphone to windows 10 PC, i get a file in RCZ format (.rcz), and i can't upload that file to RaceLogic Circuit Tools or Serious-racing, what should i do?
  • You should be able to upload .rcz file to serious-racing. Refer to their documentations on how to do it. You cannot open .rcz in Circuit Tools, but if you export in .vbo format, it will open.
  • Thanks for the reply, I didn't know there was more than one file type option to download, I'll try
  • edited October 2019
    Sharing does only .rcz, but export does .vbo and many others.