Show OBD-II Value in the main screen

Hi, I'm trying to figure out if I can see an OBD value on the main screen.
Precisely the IAT (I don't know if it is a standard value or a custom PID in my car)

I haven't been able to do practical tests yet, but I would like to ask if it is possible to see it in the view "Modern with indicator"

Now, without OBD-II configured, I only see Sat and Altitude as indicators, and if I click the pencil to edit I get a list with various lap numbers or times.

Android 9 and RaceChrono 7.0.10

Thank you
Greetings

Comments

• You mean the lap timer page?

For instance, in the 4+2 layout (Modern + gauges) the top 4 are for lap timer displays, and the bottom 2 is for any other data. I will do away with this restriction in the future.

Notice that you can select the bottom 2 once you have recorded the data you want. Same applies to the gauges page. So you need to be connected to OBD-II, if you want to configure them as OBD-II channels.
  • Thank you for the reply, yes in the lap timer page, in real time.

Perfect, I think I understand clearly.
    I have to connect the OBD and then I can select the OBD data in the 2 gauges.

Can I ask if it is also possible to display customized PIDs in the 2 gauges of lap timer page?

Thank you

• @Donmizzi yes everything that is successfully recorded to the session, is available for selection for those gauges, including any custom channels you have added.