Confirmation mails and preview requests

"I didn't get my confirmation mail"
"I need to be included in the preview"

Add your requests for such things here :)

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Please complain here if you did not get your preview or confirmation e-mail.

Thanks for everyone participating the preview (all 400 of you!) and being patient waiting for it!

I will not handle NEW preview requests any more as there will be a public beta soon, free for everyone!
  • ??????
    Why i have this?

Forbidden
    You don't have the permission to access this page.

Please login as administrator.
  • PeppeL: After signup, just download the app (from other link) and login with that.
  • edited May 2012
    Hi aol - I didn't receive my preview email, however I did receive my confirmation back in March.

Regards

EDIT: Plse ignore that....it was in my Junk folder! THanks!
  • 1, 5 years ago, i changed my nokia to an htc android. since that ive visit this page every 1-2 month in hope to see an android version.
    fortunally today i found it.
    what do i have to do, to help you with this "beta" test?

greetz from germany

David
  • When will the beta be available?

Got my Android phone now. I've used RaceChrono on a Nokia, and I'd really like one on my phone.
  • Good afternoon, I would like to test the android version of RaceChrono in my phone. I've already tried the version in phone window and it seemed fantastic. Now I have a samsung galaxy s2 and legend htc with android. Please add me to the list to test the new application. thanks
  • Hello, I am proud user of RaceChrono in my Nokia 5800 for three years, but now, I bought Xperia X10 mini Pro. I'd like to test your awesome app on my android too. I will do race track day in Czech Republic (Brno circuit) on the end of this month.
    Thanks for add me to the testing list.

Tomas
    Czech Republic
  • Hi, is it possibele to get preview ? Phone Samsung Galaxy + & WinTec G-Rays-I.
  • Hey i have an lg optimus one, i would love to get a preview! I would be testing it this weekend in my rotax max kart. Please respond even if you wont grant me a copy.
  • Hello can someone send me the installations for Android and IOS?

I really want to test the racechrono app.

Best regards
  • Hello. Can i also get the racechrono version for android i have a samsung gio telefoon and i am going to use it on a motorbike.
    With kind regards.
  • Hello, HTC user here. Can I have a preview of the racechrono app?
    Thanks in advance
  • hello I would like to test the application on my Galaxy s2
    Android and my bike.
    Please see if I can send the application.

Thanks in advance.

regards
  • Hi. Can I have the test application ? Thanks (Samsung Galaxy GT-I9001).
  • Hi,
    really interested to this app.
    I'm "following" this app for a long time but unfortunatelly i never had a phone with S30 OS or with gps or whatever...

But now i could try it on a htc wildfire and samsung gt-i5500

can i test it?

thanks!
  • Hi aol - I didn't receive my preview email.
  • Good afternoon, I would like to test the android version of RaceChrono in my phone. I've already tried the version in symbian phone and it seemed fantastic. Now I have a LG Optimus Black with android Iwould try the app next week in the Albacete circuit. Please add me to the list to test the new application. thanks
  • Hi, can I have the preview version? Phone HTC Desire HD

Thanks!
  • Hello.
    I´d like to try the racechrono for android, my phone is a htc wildire, my email timnaket@hotmail.com.
    Thanks a lot.
  • Hi, can I download the beta version for Android (Samsung Galaxy II), I want to try in a Rally in Italy next week end. If possible i want to compare the Symbian version and the Android version.

Thanks.
  • Hi, Where can I download the version for my Galaxy II, or when will the public download be available? Thank You.
  • When will the public beta become available? Would be nice to be able to try it out on Galaxy Nexus @Kemora June 8th.. :)
  • Hi would like to try this on my archos 101, have been using s60 on my nokia 5800. Can you upload the mondello international track ireland. Thanks
  • i want test racechrono on my galaxy s2. How to register?
  • Hello, HTC ONE X user here. Can I have a preview of the racechrono app? Thanks in advance
  • Hi, still not had a confirmation email for the App, it's installed on my Samsung GT-I5800, all fields have been checked and rechecked but everytime I try to sign in it says confirmation email has been resent to me but it hasn't, tried multiple times, definately not in any junk/spam folders... Please advise.

Cheers