Change log for RaceChrono v2.21 for Android (16.3.2012):
- Fixed: Broken NMEA exporting
- Fixed: Crash when exiting track editor before track was loaded
- Fixed: Possibly some other crashes
Change log for RaceChrono v2.20 for Android (24.2.2012):
- Finally implemented Standing Start traps
- Configurable high/low markers in analyzing map. By default this is configured to Speed, which shows up corner and straight speeds nicely.
- Configurable driving line color in analyzing map. By default this is configured to Longitudinal Acceleration, which shows up braking and acceleration points.
- Graph map can be changed between Satellite, Roadmap and Simple modes. Simple mode has just black background, so it does not cause any data transfer.
- Added support for hardware accelerated graphics
- An ‘Update rate’ channel added for all devices
- New easier to use live timer
- Dropped Android 2.1 support (devices with Android 2.1 will get the RaceChrono v2.11 from Play Store)
- Improved graphics and usability in track editor
- Fixed: Duplicate data was saved when stopped recording at certain multiples (of number of data points)
- Fixed: Delay occurred when opening long sessions
Change log for RaceChrono v2.11 for Android (16.9.2012):
- Added Garmin GLO support (an excellent 10 Hz Bluetooth GPS/GLONASS receiver)
- Added track counts to Track Library
- Fixed: Broken support for some Bluetooth GPS receivers on Android 4.x (Atleast some Holux models)
- Fixed: Reloading Track Library did not properly update Unofficial and Pending review category
- Fixed: Pending review category in Track Library was missing most of the tracks
Change log for RaceChrono v2.10 for Android (10.9.2012):
- Selectible absolute or relative timing in lap list
- Selectible “Sectors” and “Splits” mode in lap list (“Trap speed” and “Hi/lo speeds” coming later)
- Quick selection for lap and comparison lap when analyzing laps
- Quick selection for session fragment when analyzing session route
- Comparison graph is now drawn also when analyzing sectors
- Added Refresh button in session list
- Add example track and session to the package
- Added expert setting “Do not modify GPS” to disable modification of MTK chipset settings
- Added expert setting “Record internal sensors” to enable recording of internal accelerometer and gyroscope (note this is an experimental feature that may be changed or removed later)
- Fixed: Optimal lap calculation (occurred when some laps had missed split traps)
- Fixed: Text on map flags did not scale according to screen pixel density
- Fixed: Crash when opened graph settings when session was still empty
- Fixed: Rare crash when exiting track editor
- Fixed: Wrong minus symbol on exports on some locale
- Fixed: Invalid comparison graph after switching track
- Fixed: Refresh button logic in track list
Change log for RaceChrono v2.06 for Android (23.7.2012):
- Fixed: Exporting was broken when using locales with comma decimal separator (French, Finnish)…
- Fixed: Rare crash when stopping recording
Change log for RaceChrono v2.05 for Android (22.7.2012):
- Dropped the beta postfix!
- Session exporting to CSV and NMEA 0183 formats. The CSV format is tested with RaceRender2, DashWare and RaceChrono2AVI video generators.
- Added lateral and longitudinal acceleration channels calculated from GPS data
- Fixed: Now ignoring data if GPS time goes backwards
Change log for RaceChrono v2.04 beta for Android (3.7.2012):
- Fixed: Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 4.0.3 had Bluetooth problems. I created a workaround to keep the Bluetooth connection alive.
- Fixed: Rare graph crash
- Fixed: Virtual keyboard was not hidden correctly in track editor
- Fixed: Entered name was lost while editing the trap
Change log for RaceChrono v2.03 beta for Android (11.6.2012):
- Fixed: Crash when opening very long sessions (>100 laps without pausing)
Change log for RaceChrono v2.02 beta for Android (10.6.2012):
- Fixed: Automatic track detection crashed the app frequently (bug introduced in v2.01)
Change log for RaceChrono v2.01 beta for Android (9.6.2012):
- Longer battery life when recording (less CPU usage)
- Fixed: Automatic track detection worked only on first session (since application start)
- Fixed: Automatic track detection did not work if not signed in to My RaceChrono
- Fixed: Rare crash when recording or opening session
- Fixed: Crash when opening track editor when latest session (or resume) had no plots
- Fixed: Track editor was in invalid state after removing traps
- Fixed: Graph/Driving line was not visible (at first) in Route analyzer
Change log for RaceChrono v2.00.7 beta for Android (3.6.2012), since Preview4:
- Main screen now allows landscape mode.
- Created settings view with metric/english units, device configuration etc.
- Added features for managing My RaceChrono account.
- Warning is displayed if internal GPS is used but it is not enabled.
- Warning/Disclaimer pop-up appers on application start-up. This can be disabled from settings.
- Improved icons
- Fixed: Could not use the app after USB storage was first mounted, but unmounted afterwards.
- Fixed: Multiple crashes when viewing graphs
- Fixed: Nearby tracks list sorting issue