Daley Moor UK name

Hi is it possible to rename the circuit without the clockwise bit of the name ? or can i alter my files when they have recorded before i use them in serious racing front end

Comments

• Once you have downloaded the track, you can create a copy of it. Then you can name it what you want.

Just curious, why do you want this? Is the track name displayed in Serious Racing and you cannot edit that?
  • When I selected the track from the library it was either Darley Moor Clockwise or Darley Moor anticlock wise, have selected the clockwise as that's the way the track runs, However in the past I have quite a few days worth of testing data which are just called Darley Moor this was changed by serious racing guys to match some very early stuff, now without the guys changing my new runs I cant view new against old, Hope this makes sense,
    Can I just rename the copy in my track library or will I need to load a second copy and rename that
  • How do I make a copy of the track is it from my track library?
  • edited April 2017
    Sounds like more of Serious Racing issue than RaceChrono. But you can copy the track by opening the track, make sure its downloaded (in My Tracks), and pressing the icon with 'two sheets of paper'. Then you can rename it to whatever you like.