Correct procedure for importing videos recorded with gopro connected to Racechrono

HI
I've been using Racechrono pro for 2 years for car track days and I'm very happy with it (I use racebox mini + OBD link BT); up to now I have recorded with insta360, then imported the video manually and synchronized manually (VERY long and tiring work, synchronizing with the rev changes is difficult)

Now I use the gorpo9, I can start it via RC (convenient) but I can't synchronize the videos.

Can you tell me the correct sequence of things to do? Is there a deep pdf manual or video tutorial?

In the videos I have an 'unknown name' linked to the sessions and it tells me to connect the gopro to solve the problem, but it doesn't connect (I tried USB, BT etc - but the connection works because when it records on track, gopro is connected to RC)
So I tried to import the videos (each video is 4GB so there are lots of videos) into the RC folder and the gallery... there are many ways to search for the videos and RC, it finds them but in this ‘old’ way then they are note syncronized, so and I have to do it manually (like with insta360)

Is there a way to import the videos to the phone and find them already syncronized (remember that I recorded them starting from RC)?
A tutorial would be necessary

Last thing: will it ever be possible to have a program on a PC (I use Adobe Premiere pro) to do this on the desktop?? Synchronizing and exporting from a mobile phone is very, very hard
Or is possible to implement an exportation only of raw data (data with black screen) to work it then with premiere pro?

Thank you
Simone Santini

Comments

• Are you able to get preview video before starting the GoPro video with RaceChrono? Both preview and connection to synchronize videos use Wi-Fi connection, and I assume this is failing. GoPro's Wi-Fi can be difficult to connect, and many times I've been able to solve it by setting it to 2.4 GHz.

More robust way to do this is the "old way". But indeed you'll need to browse a lot of files. But notice with GoPro file, you will have the option to automatically synchronize if GPS data was recorded. The search glass button next to +50 ms and -50 ms fine tuning buttons.

Q: "Is there a way to import the videos to the phone and find them already syncronized (remember that I recorded them starting from RC)?"
    A: Unfortunately not, as the sync points are meant for the GoPro remote feature working 100%, including the connection in the video list screen.

Q "will it ever be possible to have a program on a PC (I use Adobe Premiere pro) to do this on the desktop?"
    A: I'm working on exporting standalone overlay RGB and alpha videos. Not sure if Premiere will work for that format, but the at least DaVinci Resolve will work.