OBD Related Requests

2»

Comments

• Sorry ment to say I have two different bt adapters and both work with race chrono and torque on UK specification cars no problem.
  • OK. It might be a special command then that is required. Maybe try to find out what it needs? I'm sure some 350Z enthusiasts have run in to this in the past. RaceChrono does not allow custom OBD-II commands currently, but this is something on my TO-DO list.
  • Cool no problem. Not sure what car gauge does different as I don't change or add any custom code just select Nissan gasoline 10 then boom connected.

I tested Car gauge protocols and can connect on

J1850 PWM

A-J1939 CAN (29/250)

AND

14230-4 (5 Baud) seems the most responsive

They all display gauges with temps air intake etc just as chrono should.

Do these mean anything to you?

I May contact them and ask if they can help how they read jdm ecu no harm in asking. I appreciate your time on replying to me.
  • OK, so it was just about the protocol auto-detection not working.
  • Your app connects to the bt adapter but won't display anything with my Nissan 350z jdm Spec. But will read UK cars and display information no problem. I contacted the maker of car gauge yesterday and he got back to me saying he has an Nissan module in his app so I suppose that's why it's able to display the information from the obd. I have replied to asking if he would share this information with you or me to be included into race chrono just waiting in a response from them.

If he's willing to share is this something you could add to the app proctol reader?